Please make sure you can answer yes to these questions before submitting your final paper:
- Does my essay pose an interpretive problem about my exhibit?
- Does my introduction include a clearly defined thesis statement that answers my interpretive problem?
- Do I provide a motivation (a “so what?”) for my thesis?
- Do my body paragraphs effectively support my thesis?
- Do my body paragraphs allow my thesis to evolve?
- Do I analyze my exhibit in my body paragraphs?
- When I use evidence from the exhibit and from sources, do I link it back to my thesis?
- Are my body paragraphs organized around subclaims?
- Do I engage in conversation with a variety of sources within those subclaims?
- Do my paragraphs flow and transition smoothly between one another (The Little Seagull Section W-4c, pgs 25-28)?
- Do I provide parenthetical in-text citations for all of my quotations (The Little Seagull Section MLA-a, pgs 122-128)?
- Are my quotes properly formatted (The Little Seagull Section R-4b, pgs 108-110)?
- Is my essay properly formatted? (The Little Seagull Section MLA-e, pg. 161)?
- Am I meeting the assignment requirements? Is my essay at least 7 pages long?
- Do I have a properly formatted MLA Works Cited page? Am I using the correct citation formats (The Little Seagull Section MLA-c, pgs 129-158)?
Finally, please submit your final essay to this Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/VPqk9OY1zFZ6JSQxmOKG